Opened in the summer of 2012, we are the area’s only “new” funeral home in decades. The vision we had for providing the best service available in a most affordable manner became a reality and is evident today in the way we serve every family.
This is just as true for families choosing burial as it is for those choosing cremation. Though today’s families are clearly seeking simpler services, many still prefer traditional casket burial in a cemetery. Families who call on us are frequently and pleasantly surprised to find that traditional cemetery burial and affordable services are not mutually exclusive!
Preparation of the body for burial, or embalming, is almost always involved but there are also burial options that do not require this procedure.
Services may be held in the funeral home, church, at the cemetery or sometimes in other locations. Some services have been held in fraternal halls and even at home. We have many years of experience helping families with these decisions.
Regardless, if your wishes include traditional cemetery burial, we’re committed to being the people you turn to during life’s most difficult moments.
In keeping with the requirements of the Federal Trade Commission “Funeral Rule” we have a complete, itemized General Price List which is always available to you upon request. To simplify what can be a complicated process, we have grouped our “complete traditional funeral service” together with several casket and burial vault choices into four groups. Some families don’t choose all the services included so we are happy to customize our services to meet your wishes as you desire.
Our Complete Traditional Funeral Service includes all of the following:
· Basic services of funeral director and staff
· Emblaming (required for most services with viewing of the deceased)
· Other preparations of remains (as required for visitiation)
· Use of facilities, staff and equipment for visitation
· Use of facilities, staff and equipment for funeral ceremony OR our staff and equipment for funeral service at another location (church, etc)
· Transfer of remains to funeral home (from place of death, within 50 miles)
· Use of Hearse, flower vehicle, and other necessary automobiles
· Custom memorial package (register book, memorial folders, holy cards,
thank you cards, etc)
· Custom video/DVD tribute (made from photos & music you provide us)